cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
and banned from the CLU.
Guess I don't play well with others.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
LMAO......what did I miss?!!!
robertsccr5
12 years ago
What is the CLU?
victor809
12 years ago
Just remember, every banning is another opportunity at a new username.
Abrignac
12 years ago

and banned from the CLU.
Guess I don't play well with others.

cacman wrote:




I guess they reached their membership goal. I got added though I never requested. Then I had to quit 3 times before I figured out I could prevent a certain someone from adding me back.

Same old **** that he pulled over here.
shaun341
12 years ago
They banned you for what you said about picking your own price for sale?
dharbolt
12 years ago

What is the CLU?

robertsccr5 wrote:




Seconded
Abrignac
12 years ago

What is the CLU?

robertsccr5 wrote:



TAP's band of brothers on Facebook. IIRC, it stands for Cigar Lover United.
dharbolt
12 years ago
illinichaser
12 years ago
Irony is a funny thing. . . .


The same guy who once came on bragging about the profits he was making off of selling Liga's is now banning people from his "own site" for arguing with him over price setting. . .


too rich, I tell ya. Just too rich. . . .

🇨🇮
cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

They banned you for what you said about picking your own price for sale?

shaun341 wrote:


LMAO. Sure looks that way. I've been threatened and called every name in the book for suggesting the admins stay out of other people's business. But when I asked Taps for a reason for the boot, I'm simply told "I got no time for that sh|t right now." Understand he's got a lot on his hands at the moment, but I did not receive any prior warning or explanation from other admins. Someone had the time to give me the boot without warning. Funniest thing is that aside from a few trades & box splits (even with Taps) - I've NEVER sold a single cigar. I buy them. I smoke them.

Whaaaa… I'm just so distraught now!
leftyposthole
12 years ago
sounds like a good place to be from....
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
I need to expand my cigar horizons....................clearly I'm missing out on awesomeness......
Numismaniac
12 years ago

and banned from the CLU.
Guess I don't play well with others.

cacman wrote:





TOO FUNNY!!!


were you being bad?
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
I got booted for sticking up for Wombat.

TIGER
DrafterX
12 years ago
I got booted off StupidMuhren.com.... no explaination... 🤐
shaun341
12 years ago
Tiger for thrown off his own lawn? Only a few decent guys over there anyway. Wonder if I get banned there if I can still use the discount codes? Pretty much the only reason I stay now.
reckless
12 years ago
Sounds gey.... who the fugg uses facebook anyway?? What are you guys a bunch of highschool gossip queens?
Numismaniac
12 years ago

Tiger for thrown off his own lawn? Only a few decent guys over there anyway. Wonder if I get banned there if I can still use the discount codes? Pretty much the only reason I stay now.

shaun341 wrote:




SOmehow I got on there, but I've never seen any discount codes🌫
Numismaniac
12 years ago

Sounds gey.... who the fugg uses facebook anyway?? What are you guys a bunch of highschool gossip queens?

reckless wrote:





I totally agreed, until this situation with my Grandson.

That is the only way I can keep many of my distant family and friends up to speed. We have him a private Prayers for Peyton page
Users browsing this topic