spectresquad
12 years ago
Love the tiny one shot bottles I pick up around the world. Some good stuff sometimes. I found something interesting. It is a liquor sampling club. Get involved they send you a box with 5 sample bottles for testing with your friends. You have a comparison, have some fun, and pick what you like, they send you more stuff next month. Sounds like fun, but I know you guys, you do not believe in anything done small. Flaviar.com is the place, might check it out if you are bored, sounds like a cool way to do some research. I am still looking for a source for Old Balvenine. I am not a Liquor expert. I was raised with simple taste, then I found out the rest of the world had better taste. Cant drink much on ship, but the captain is a good ole boy(me) and when we are in port or off duty, he sometimes pops a cork and drops a few stogies on the crew. Hmm micro bottle bomb....hmmm=p~
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Those tiny sampler bottles don't do it for me.....

Glenmorangie used to (maybe still do?) have a nice 4 bottle sampler of some of their good scotches, and each bottle was 100ml (about 3.3oz).....which is enough for 2 people to get a good taste of the spirit. Picked it up at Costco a few years back for $23 or so................I bought 2............should have bought 10...................excellent gift........haven't seen them there since
spectresquad
12 years ago
Little bottles are cool cause i can stuff them in all sorts of places on the ship. I bought a number of pelican cases that are air tight watertight, and crushproof and lined in foam. I can stick a hundred of those little ones in there and not worry about them rolling around all over the place. Instant bar. I want to try some classier stuff like the scotches. find a source for Glen levit, and glen fidich, and those guys in a bottle small enough to stick in a brief case sized case.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Any liquor store on the strip in Vegas......Seen more brands available there than anywhere else I've been.


Ron
Mithrandir
12 years ago
Liquor sampler?

Sure, I'll volunteer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05busa
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic