marc palanzo
12 years ago
nolen was looking for recommendation the other night and I suggested going old school with a Padron 6000.

It's been a while since I smoked one - forgot how damn good they are!
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Not had a 6000 but love the 2000's 🍺
ZRX1200
12 years ago
6k is too boocoup.

2k and Delicias are my go to's
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
I'm with Jamie....6k is just too damn big.The 2k and 3k maddies are faves with morning java.


Ron
Palama
12 years ago

I'm with Jamie....6k is just too damn big.The 2k and 3k maddies are faves with morning java.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



I must try that combo sometime soon.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Agreed with the above. 2k 3k londres and Delicias are all very nice
marc palanzo
12 years ago

I'm with Jamie....6k is just too damn big.The 2k and 3k maddies are faves with morning java.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



What? It's a 5.5x52 torp.
Users browsing this topic