marc palanzo
12 years ago
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Meh.

marc palanzo wrote:




That good huh? Never had... But the little bugars are subjective as hell....one mans número uno is another's Zero 🌫
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
I smoked a Fallen Angel a few days ago.

I thought it was good. Not all cigars can be the-best-cigar-I've-ever-smoked...

🇨🇮
RodneyB
12 years ago
I thought it was a good stick.
marc palanzo
12 years ago

I smoked a Fallen Angel a few days ago.

I thought it was good. Not all cigars can be the-best-cigar-I've-ever-smoked...

🇨🇮

bs_kwaj wrote:




meh /me/
informal

exclamation:
1. expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm.
"Meh. I'm not impressed so far"


adjective:
1. uninspiring; unexceptional.
"a lot of his movies are … meh"
kip5166@gmail.com
12 years ago
Another typical, but good AJ stick, already smoked a fiver + box of toros, just got. Box of churchies and having one now, not meh imho!
shaun341
12 years ago
I only smoked one but it didn't have me wanting to buy any more. I do like some AJ stuff also, not that I would tell you azzhats so my prices go up.
skennedy
12 years ago
I think they are a decent cigar, but there are a couple of other sticks from AJ I like just as well for the money. The Fallen Angels usually go for a little more than I'm willing to pay for them.
ah42266
12 years ago

I thought it was a good stick.

RodneyB wrote:



+1

.....Very good smoke for $3 or less.
run_n_late
12 years ago
I think this is a solid stick. I have smoked several and have no complaints if I was to rate it on a 1-10, I'd give it a solid 8.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Looks like the noobs are solidly in favor of it, I have yet to try them.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Sounds like a hidden innuendo, of Baccy fallin on the floor and rolled.
Users browsing this topic