leftyposthole
12 years ago
My local is having an event this Sat. Come on out.
cacman
12 years ago
Am very curious about those, especially the Tempio. Heard the Legend Reserve Maduro was better than the Signature.

Let us know what you think!
Weapon X
12 years ago
I've smoked all 3, the legend reserve is my favorite, the Tiempo is good also, the signature is ok.
delta1
12 years ago
WeaponX sent me his Johnson...and I can't wait to slice the tip, sniff it, put my lips on it and suck it...
whtwtrman79
12 years ago

WeaponX sent me his Johnson...and I can't wait to slice the tip, sniff it, put my lips on it and suck it...

delta1 wrote:



Oooh I feel dirty now
Weapon X
12 years ago
you feel dirty, I think I just got molested by Al !
Palama
12 years ago

WeaponX sent me his Johnson...and I can't wait to slice the tip, sniff it, put my lips on it and suck it...

delta1 wrote:



Wait a sec...he sent me his Johnson too...just how many does this guy have?
danmdevries
12 years ago

Wait a sec...he sent me his Johnson too...just how many does this guy have?

Palama wrote:



How many of y'all wanna put it in your mouth is the real question... 😰
Users browsing this topic