Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
My collection of baccy is growing and I'm running out of jars. Will they get along if I put them in a coolidor?
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Yup.

I use a 48 quart igloo with 2lbs of beads.
Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
reckless
12 years ago
I thought you wanted low humidity for baccy???? Im a pipe noob so forgive me
Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
It depends on the baccy for me. I'd rather keep it moist or as close to the condition in the tin as possible, and air it out as needed.
Buckwheat
12 years ago
You should also keep your weed in your humidor as well. At least that is what I've heard... from others.
BlueDude
12 years ago

You should also keep your weed in your humidor as well. At least that is what I've heard... from others.

Buckwheat wrote:


I've heard that same rumor . . .




. . . from others.
Mithrandir
12 years ago

You should also keep your weed in your humidor as well. At least that is what I've heard... from others.

Buckwheat wrote:




holy crap! thanks guys, i forgot where i put my stash#-o
madspackler
12 years ago

holy crap! thanks guys, i forgot where i put my stash#-o ...If I hypothetically had a stash that is....

Mithrandir wrote:



Fixed it for you🌫
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
wont that make all your cigars taste like skunk
Users browsing this topic