Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Just wanting some opinions.
sd72
12 years ago
Is that a spider?
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
It is the brown recluse.

I'm talkin bout the cigar.
RodneyB
12 years ago
Very good stick the whole line is good.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Sounds like either a spider or a cigar produced by Iconic Leaf. The spider can bite you and make you sick or even kill the young .old, and unwell. I would go with the cigar myself-- they sound like they would be really good, but just try a couple instead of a bundle or bundles. I have never had one and don't have any on hand.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Very good stick the whole line is good.

RodneyB wrote:



Thanks. Dropping the hammer on some Kanu's then
shaun341
12 years ago
I tried one of the recluse, and I only had one so my opinion might not be fair. I was looking forward to this smoke and traded to try it. I thought it was a little meh and there are much better cigars at that price point.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I tried one of the recluse, and I only had one so my opinion might not be fair. I was looking forward to this smoke and traded to try it. I thought it was a little meh and there are much better cigars at that price point.

shaun341 wrote:



thanks. might just pick up 1 or 2 then
Users browsing this topic