simmons4
12 years ago
I bid on these cigars:



Category: 5-Packs
Cigar Size: 6.5" x 54

Welcome….the official cigar of TV’s hit drama, Sons Of Anarchy. Carefully crafted with a stunning, extra-fermented Ecuadorian Oscuro wrapper and generously filled with an aged, Cuban-seed blend of long-fillers from Nicaragua, this rich, medium to full-bodied blend delivers a big, booming profile. Loaded with notes of wood, leather, sweetness, spice, and hearty tobacco notes, each silky-smooth puff coats the palate perfectly and finishes clean. It’s got just enough power to keep it interesting, but not nearly enough to overwhelm. In short, this new handmade is damn tasty.

Each bid is for one box of 20 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Toros measuring 6"x54 in size.

MSRP: $120.00

Sons of Anarchy TM & © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation and Bluebush Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.




As you can see they were placed in the wrong category by cbid staff , after I won the bid I was sent 5 packs instead of the box of 20 which I bid on. I was informed that it was a typo and they would not honor the description because the price I paid was not enough, this is an auction site right?



danmdevries
12 years ago

I bid on these cigars:



Category: 5-Packs
Cigar Size: 6.5" x 54

Welcome….the official cigar of TV’s hit drama, Sons Of Anarchy. Carefully crafted with a stunning, extra-fermented Ecuadorian Oscuro wrapper and generously filled with an aged, Cuban-seed blend of long-fillers from Nicaragua, this rich, medium to full-bodied blend delivers a big, booming profile. Loaded with notes of wood, leather, sweetness, spice, and hearty tobacco notes, each silky-smooth puff coats the palate perfectly and finishes clean. It’s got just enough power to keep it interesting, but not nearly enough to overwhelm. In short, this new handmade is damn tasty.

Each bid is for one box of 20 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Toros measuring 6"x54 in size.

MSRP: $120.00

Sons of Anarchy TM & © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation and Bluebush Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.




As you can see they were placed in the wrong category by cbid staff , after I won the bid I was sent 5 packs instead of the box of 20 which I bid on. I was informed that it was a typo and they would not honor the description because the price I paid was not enough, this is an auction site right?



simmons4 wrote:




Category: 5-Packs
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Learned from EBay to always take the worst/lowliest info as fact. I would have thought I recd a five pack and hoped I got 4-5 packs. Never would have figured I was getting the box with 20 in it
Ndill
12 years ago
You have got to be kidding me.....
ZRX1200
12 years ago
simmons4.


You know what's funny? I havn't bid in months and they just sent me a box of these today!
robertsccr5
12 years ago
^^ Platinum Membership has its privileges.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago



Category: 5-Packs

Each bid is for one box of 20 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Toros measuring 6"x54 in size.

simmons4 wrote:



:-k

[email protected]

Abrignac
12 years ago

simmons4.


You know what's funny? I havn't bid in months and they just sent me a box of these today!

ZRX1200 wrote:




That sucks. The email Trish sent gave me a choice of Hemingway Signatures or PSD4's. I emailed her back about how sweet she was to think of me. She ended up sending me a box of both and I've never ordered from here.
illinichaser
12 years ago
My mommy use to tell me : "If something looks too good to be true, it probably is"

This does happen. Airing your grievances on the cigar discussion forum is probably only going to provide you with grief.

Being an adult and working with customer service to come to a resolution you both can agree on would probably be the best approach.



But being a butt on a cigar forum is so much fun.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Usually this is not a problem, because they just inform you that it's on backorder. Wait, are you complaining about getting 5 packs or the rest of the description?
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Simmons,
Don't let these azzhats give you grief.........they're bored and like to hassle new members.

This is how to proceed with order issues:
Send a PM to JadeRose. He is the current President of the cbid Membership Grievance Committee.
Cut and paste the cbid description, and let him know, in no uncertain terms, that you feel you should have been sent a box.

Once he understands the extent to which you have been duped and ripped off, he will take action.
And the minions at corporate, who quiver and tremble when JadeRose is outraged, will surely make it right by you.
sd72
12 years ago
Yup, that's ^^^ the smart course of action.
ah42266
12 years ago
[ram27bat] the majority of product descriptions for cigars are false, frauds, or out right lies! They puff up crap cigars with imaginative words to immoral and obscene levels. You can cancel your of course, but Black Crown is better then Sons of Anarchy. I pinched a 20 Box of the B.C. 6"x52 Toro for 34 bucks last month. Very good smoke for a buck seventy. [ram27bat]

they did a similar thing to me a few years back when I supposed to be purchasing 10 Rocky Patel 6.5"x60 Connecticut Torpedos on FREE FALL. I thought they made a new size, which they do DAILY now ahdays for many blends around here. I called to verify the size and of course it was wrong. All they would do is cancel my bid and SAY they would correct the type error. A week later the offered the same exact cigar with the same exact INCORRECT size. In fact, they kept posting the wrong size for months, never correcting the error.
sd72
12 years ago
You should sue.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

You should sue.

sd72 wrote:



LMFAO

TIGER
JadeRose
12 years ago

Simmons,
Don't let these azzhats give you grief.........they're bored and like to hassle new members.

This is how to proceed with order issues:
Send a PM to JadeRose. He is the current President of the cbid Membership Grievance Committee.
Cut and paste the cbid description, and let him know, in no uncertain terms, that you feel you should have been sent a box.

Once he understands the extent to which you have been duped and ripped off, he will take action.
And the minions at corporate, who quiver and tremble when JadeRose is outraged, will surely make it right by you.

KingoftheCove wrote:







Any clown can be President. I am the OVERLORD.
Users browsing this topic