Sloe Mo
12 years ago
Hello all, just want to say hello to everyone. I'm new to the boards but not new to cigars. I usually only smoke on the golf course but since finding C.B. and the great prices that can be found on the site I have become an everyday smoker when weather permits. I don't smoke in the house cause,call me a wimp but i hate the smell and so does wife. My preferences are mild to medium, but I have been trying some of the stronger stuff. best one so far has been A.B. prensado great smoke but a little pricey. #1 favorite A.F. Hemingway and Avo's.

Keep em lit,

Sloe Mo
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Hello all, just want to say hello to everyone. I'm new to the boards but not new to cigars. I usually only smoke on the golf course but since finding C.B. and the great prices that can be found on the site I have become an everyday smoker when weather permits. I don't smoke in the house cause,call me a wimp but i hate the smell and so does wife. My preferences are mild to medium, but I have been trying some of the stronger stuff. best one so far has been A.B. prensado great smoke but a little pricey. #1 favorite A.F. Hemingway and Avo's.

Keep em lit,

Sloe Mo

Sloe Mo wrote:



Wimp
Mithrandir
12 years ago
Welcome slomo....lot of info to be had here, use the search button for a multitude of great cigar info. That is different that you enjoy cigars but don't care for the aroma....well each to his own. See u around the boards🇨🇮

Oh yeah! prepare to get your slomo bawls busted.....way to go Josh
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Welcome schlomo,

You being a golfer I'll expect your entry in the Masters contest coming Monday on the trades board.

DED
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

Hello all, just want to say hello to everyone. I'm new to the boards but not new to cigars. I usually only smoke on the golf course but since finding C.B. and the great prices that can be found on the site I have become an everyday smoker when weather permits. I don't smoke in the house cause,call me a wimp but i hate the smell and so does wife. My preferences are mild to medium, but I have been trying some of the stronger stuff. best one so far has been A.B. prensado great smoke but a little pricey. #1 favorite A.F. Hemingway and Avo's.

Keep em lit,

Sloe Mo

Sloe Mo wrote:




Sloe Mo..says it all.

TARD.



Hate the smell? Jesus.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Welcome schlomo,

You being a golfer I'll expect your entry in the Masters contest coming Monday on the trades board.

DED

deadeyedick wrote:



Idk ded..... Do they honor "slow" peeps.

He might be talkin putt putt...

Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Sloe Mo..says it all.

TARD.



Hate the smell? Jesus.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Rotflmao!!! Yaaaaa!!

Hadn't heard crank yankers for a while.

Slow Mo is now dubbed Slow Mo Ed. Sme!!
tonygraz
12 years ago
Welcome SM, I also do not like the after smell of smoking indoors or in the car, but you won't find me on the golf course.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I was new too. My balls got yanked and their still calling me cup n cough, or whatever. HOWEVER, as I too don't smoke inside, it has nothing to do with gar smoke...that? I love! Just not the health stuff for my lungs. That's why I quit cigs when my stepdad was diagnosed with lung cancer (not to be a downer, just the facts). HOWEVER!!! Mild-med? Only if in short increments of having recently lit up a JdN Antona 1970 double doozy whopper with cheesecake you nancy drew reading pansy ladyboy!! Ahhhhh, that does feel good. Now get in rotation if you haven't already!!
Palama
12 years ago
Aloha from Hawaii. 👍
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Howdy and did you see the thongernator?
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Try a CyB lonsdale noob.

Welcome aboard.

Do you like taking walks in the park?
sd72
12 years ago
Slaying trout and camping?
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Come on over Steve......I have an extra bag
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Do like cuddle with other men while camping zrx WANs to know dammit, sd might tag along hope you don't mind sharing
dharbolt
12 years ago

Try a CyB lonsdale noob.

Welcome aboard.

Do you like taking walks in the park?

ZRX1200 wrote:




Watch out for this guy slo ed if he asks you to go camping run.





Slaying trout and camping?

sd72 wrote:




And this guy too he may or may not know the whereabouts of a certain kitty that everyone can't find
sd72
12 years ago

Come on over Steve......I have an extra bag

ZRX1200 wrote:




We can't just share one, like last time?🤨
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Hmmmmm...interesting new magazine hitting news stands near you, "LGBTQIA & The Modern Cigar Smoker".
Users browsing this topic