danmdevries
12 years ago
Super Fuerte.

Pretty happy with this budget gar. Bought a box recently for wedding cigars. Im the sole male in a family of seven.. two sisters getting married this year and asked me to bring cigars.

I couldn't possibly show up with gas station brands so ive been seeking out buck-or-less cigars. Bought a box of these blindly. Pleasantly surprised with the smoke.

nearly perfect construction and burn without off flavors, definitely worth a repeat. mild with fairly neutral tobacco flavor. At a buck or less, you'd be hard pressed to beat this.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Smoked a lot of them when I got started Dan and yes you could do worse FO a buck
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago
You will find mixed reviews on this one. I personally like the SF Maduro. This is RP's original and oldest brand. Good inexpensive cigar.

I still keep a few hanging around..as Paul said, I also smoked many of these when i first started smoking as well..They are better with a six month nap...
danmdevries
12 years ago
At the sub-buck price point I'm pretty surprised by the quality of the smoke. The favors and strength aren't winning any awards, but despite my intention of being purely giveaway gar (though any machine made would fot the bill) this is a damn good yard gar.
jespear
12 years ago
Never tried the Super Fuerte, but the Cameroon Legend Maduro ain't a bad stick for the $ either.

dharbolt
12 years ago
I agree with all above for a buck it would be hard to beat it
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I agree with all above for a buck it would be hard to beat it

dharbolt wrote:




+1
Mithrandir
12 years ago
If there is smoking allowed on the grounds and you think you might want to light one up with a couple of your cigar smoking friends, might want to secretly carry about 5 fine cigars.🇨🇮
ah42266
12 years ago
.....I.T.S.F. is not a bad cigar after aging. I won a 25 Box for $46 around a year ago and smoke one now and then. It is similar to Rocky Patel Royal Vintage.

.....You want some excellent Corojo flavor buy these Don Pepin Garcia Original Blue Serie Generoso. 10 Pack for around $35. Great deal for a great smoke.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1726390/Don-Pepin-Garcia-Blue-Generoso-10-Cigars/ 
billyboy03
12 years ago
when i first started smoked a few fivers and put some away for 18mos did not improve imo but for a buck not bad.
danmdevries
12 years ago

when i first started smoked a few fivers and put some away for 18mos did not improve imo but for a buck not bad.

billyboy03 wrote:



Got a 25ct box for $20 in a drunk bid.

Liked em enough to go drunk bidding again.... we'll see what kind of surprises await..
vanzandt
12 years ago
They ain't the worst..I. just put a cammroon one in the pass for ya just incase ya wanna give it a shot
Users browsing this topic