sangrientopouertorican
12 years ago
http://www.cigarbid.com/Mobile/Auction/Lot/1721110/Palo-Prieto-Toro-Box-of-12/ 

I bid on 20I boxes....

Better than any kuban or Gurkha ever made.


Bid early bid often
05busa
12 years ago
reckless
12 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/Mobile/Auction/Lot/1721110/Palo-Prieto-Toro-Box-of-12/

I bid on 20I boxes....

Better than any kuban or Gurkha ever made.


Bid early bid often

sangrientopouertorican wrote:


What da?!?!?!?
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Shhhh... you had me at "kuban".
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
One mans trash is another mans treasure
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
You haven't seen my trash.
Buckwheat
12 years ago

One mans trash is another mans treasure

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



True but sometimes trash is just trash.
gryphonms
12 years ago
Even worse, trash is often rotting garbage.
Bass man
12 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/Mobile/Auction/Lot/1721110/Palo-Prieto-Toro-Box-of-12/

I bid on 20I boxes....

Better than any kuban or Gurkha ever made.


Bid early bid often

sangrientopouertorican wrote:


Just the fact that you put gurhka with "kubans" make you a idiot!!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Obviously someone doesn't know their Rolls Royces
sd72
12 years ago
It's hard to pick that first post after the hammer strike. Well done.
gryphonms
12 years ago
Was it Maxwells silver hammer?
victor809
12 years ago

Just the fact that you put gurhka with "kubans" make you a idiot!!

Bass man wrote:



Dude... have you never tried the Pete Johnson line of Kubans? They are horrible... blow up almost as much as a gurkha, and are pretty much on par with them. I don't blame this puertorican for comparing them.
Users browsing this topic