bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
. . . a Gurkha Centurian

Tonight after work I stopped in at the Vets Hall and grabbed a Gurkha Centurian from the humidor... and also grabbed an Asahi Black. When I stepped back out of the air conditioned Vets Hall, I noticed it was really hot outside for being midnight, which I hadn't noticed at all while riding there from work. I lit up the Centurian and it smoked as expected. I had to touch it up a couple of times though. It was really hot and humid out there.

It finally started to seem to cool down while I was smoking it as the wind picked up. Now that I'm back in my room I see that it is down to about 82 degrees outside.

Anyway, after a couple of Asahis and after the Centurian I found a Victor Sinclair Vintage Select in the humidor. I'm not sure who left that there. But... right off the bat, it lit up easy, smoked easy, had an easy draw and a lot of smoke and it was very tasty.

I'll hafta look in to getting some of those.... uh.. after I smoke enough of the current stash to make room in the Verona or coolidor!

🇨🇮
vanzandt
12 years ago
Pm me your addy
Mithrandir
12 years ago
Like the VS connecticut yankee better.
tonygraz
12 years ago
I'm still looking for a good VS, didn't care for the VS CT yankee tho it was nicely decorated. I have 3 varieties that show some promise, but haven't found one yet I would buy more of.
clickbangdead
12 years ago
If VS put the money they spent on the packaging into using better tobacco, they might make a decent bundle cigar.....
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

If VS put the money they spent on the packaging into using better tobacco, they might make a decent bundle cigar.....

clickbangdead wrote:


+1
another cigar I tried a few of, and gave up.........
I hate that when I do it.
If I try 4 or 5 cigars within a brand, and like not a single one, I'm done with the brand.................pretty darn stupid really........but it is what it is........ I'm sure there are some good PDRs or maybe even some good VS......but I'm done with those (and many others).
Users browsing this topic