deadeyedick
12 years ago
Entries are now closed. The following are all the picks placed in the order they were received for each player:

Rory McIlroy

Schreiber -9
SRH1 -16
Wallyguitar -12
SD72 -8
Puffnstuff79 -11
Leftyposthole -7
Illinichaser -8
Atsushi -8
Dharbolt -9
Mikey1597 -8
LetsRock -13
RodneyB -12
Jongk47 -10

Jason Day

Chazbo -11
KPP -12
Wapper2011 -13
Jnichols -9
Z6Joker9 -12
Delta1 -7
Supertroller -12
Cigar331 -7

Phil Mickelson

Reckless -8
WeaponX -9
DD1700 -7
05Busa -11

Bubba Watson

Frozesphoenix1 -12
DrafterX -11
Spectrasquad -9

Sergio Garcia

Crgcpro -12
Gae9jang2j -7
Csgamecock -14

Matt Kucher

Bassman45 -11
Shaun341 -9
Coolbreeze68 -12

Keegan Bradley

Bur -12
FrankJ1 -8
Stinger88 -8

Dustin Johnson

Drnos -11
Youngra -11
Therrm -11

Adam Scott

Muhren -10
Lunacris -8
Jeferris -11

Jason Dufner

Burner02 -8
Thurson -9

Jimmy Walker

K9biker -17

Henrik Stenson

Jkilburn -14

Russel Henley

Tonygarz -10

Jim Furyk

Hnixon12 -8

Jorden Spieth

Gumby130 -9

Angel Crabrera

Kingofthecove -11
TZ -8

GOOD LUCK AND GO LEFTY!

DED
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
Whoot!

I don't know chit about golf but picked the same guy as pro. Feelin lucky
wallyguitar
12 years ago
Thanks DED for giving me a reason to be excited to watch and follow the Masters!
shaun341
12 years ago
I didn't pick Lefty but I am rooting for him!!
chazbo
12 years ago
Good luck to all
Thanks DED=d>
Go Freddie
muhren
12 years ago
Good luck to all!

Lotta Rory fans this year. I'd like to see a young gun win it...being semi-young myself.

With no Tiger, I wonder how it'll affect scoring....meaning that elephant in the room isn't there this year.

M
chazbo
12 years ago
TZ, you had a better chance pickin Tiger](*,)
RodneyB
12 years ago
I have already lost.
schreiber
12 years ago

Thanks DED for giving me a reason to be excited to watch and follow the Masters!

wallyguitar wrote:


This. I'll be watching and cheering for real now.
reckless
12 years ago

This. I'll be watching and cheering for real now.

schreiber wrote:


Really? I enjoy watching golf.... 🤔
05busa
12 years ago
Wheres tiger??


Hehe
reckless
12 years ago

Wheres tiger??


Hehe

05busa wrote:



#grumpycat

:-"
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

#grumpycat

:-"

reckless wrote:



[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]

TIGER
deadeyedick
12 years ago
^ Just another Tiger that ain't playing this week. I noticed that no one picked Zach Johnson 🤦

DED
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Not one of us arrogant bazzturds picked the uber arrogant Patrick "I deserved to win" Reed?

What da?

Even worse, Keegan Bradley opens with a double bogey. At least he can keep an eye on the rest of the field now.

SMH
Burner02
12 years ago
Can't believe Thurson picked Dufner!
dharbolt
12 years ago

This. I'll be watching and cheering for real now.

schreiber wrote:




it appears you and i think alike
chazbo
12 years ago
Lot of good golf today
Leader Bill Haas -4
That course can give and take, mostly take#-o
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Haas -4 leads
Scott and bubba are -3
Walker -2
Rory, Spieth -1
Kucher, Stenson,Henley +1
Furyk, Garcia +2
Day, Bradley +3
Lefty +4
Dustin Johnson +5
Cabrera +6
Duffer +8

The first drawing from my Ping cap goes to : puffnstuff

He wins a 5er of Monte #5 Sept '11

Send me a PM with your snailer and congrats!

DED
youngra
12 years ago
Congrats puffnstuff - thanks for all you are doing DED!

RY
🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic