reckless
12 years ago
"Always wanted to try classic Tatuaje blends in smaller ring gauges?

You're in luck! We are releasing a small production of Lancero Samplers in April, and each box will have one of each of the following blends

Selection de Cazador
Havana VI
Private Reserve (Black Label)
Cabaiguan
Cabaiguan Guapos
La Riqueza
El Triunfador Original
El Triunfador
La Casita Criolla
Fausto
DD1700
12 years ago
Love lanceros let me know if you find these!!!
crgcpro
12 years ago
Check with Rahul. I'm sure he's got them.

Pro
APBTMarcel
12 years ago
How did you get this info?
kombat96
12 years ago

How did you get this info?

APBTMarcel wrote:


Internet, twitter, Facebook, instagram, various other ways even the old way word of mouth.

cacman
12 years ago

How did you get this info?

APBTMarcel wrote:


Do you SnS bro??? Old news.
kombat96
12 years ago

Do you SnS bro??? Old news.

cacman wrote:


Is that the club where your supposed to get info sooner then the rest of us, but it never happens. Shhh keep it here, lol.
Ndill
12 years ago
Haha APBT is the SnS police!!!!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I texted Pete he confirmed it. I have a signed box en route I'll trade for a cabinet of Magnum 46.
shaun341
12 years ago
Fair enough think I just saw those cabs on special. Signature has to be worth at least $250 right
ZRX1200
12 years ago
dharbolt
12 years ago
Old news. Preorders underway
Palama
12 years ago

Fair enough think I just saw those cabs on special. Signature has to be worth at least $250 right

shaun341 wrote:



Rumor has it that there's gonna be a Tatuaje smoker next month and that Pete will be here.
APBTMarcel
12 years ago

Haha APBT is the SnS police!!!!

Ndill wrote:



Hehe, I have found the leak!
APBTMarcel
12 years ago

Do you SnS bro??? Old news.

cacman wrote:



OR
TMCTLT
12 years ago
I WILL be looking into THIS sampler...🌫 Thanks for the heads up Matt!!
mmaviator
12 years ago
anyone know who will be selling these? i know tqc is one of them but anyone else selling these? thx
robertsccr5
12 years ago

anyone know who will be selling these? i know tqc is one of them but anyone else selling these? thx

mmaviator wrote:



Bro, you didn't get the memo today??
Abrignac
12 years ago

Bro, you didn't get the memo today??

robertsccr5 wrote:



Obviously not.
reckless
12 years ago

Obviously not.

Abrignac wrote:


u guys tryin to get me banned?
Users browsing this topic