wallyguitar
12 years ago
The post office was surrounded by an EOD team as I approacehed. I knew it could only mean one thing. dharbolt.....

I was nervous I wouldn't get Dylan's bomb before my trip to Germany, but it got here just in time.

He hits me with:
A bag of BBQ pork jerky - Yay Pork!!!!
A bag of beer jerky - YES!
A bag of Worther's Original - a shop favorite!
2 packs of unscented baby wipes - perfect timing as it's already in the hundred here
A bottle of Mio juice mix

The smokes:
1 JdN Antaño Dark Corojo - love these
4 JdN Antaño 1970 Consul Robusto (nh)
2 La Riqueza No 4 - excellent smoke
1 Padron 1926 #6 or #9 - have heard a lot about these, looks tasty
1 JdN Cuatro Cinco - Wow! Had to look this one up, amazing
1 L'atilier LAT52 - another excellent Pete Johnson creation
1 L'atilier RC13 - (see above comment)
1 RoMa CroMagnon (Craniun?) - almost had me stumped on this
1 Viaje Platino Fino - love these! My favorite size as well
1 A Fuente Hemingway WOAM (nh) haven't had this vitola before
1 Oliva V Liga Especial Double Robusto (nh) speechless

An absolutely EPIC bombing with an ELITE selection of cigars. You either know my likes very well or also have great taste in cigars. Maduros and corojos are my "go-to". You weren't kidding about this hit... WOW
Abrignac
12 years ago
shaun341
12 years ago
Nicely done!!
dharbolt
12 years ago
Enjoy brother, glad they made it on time
dharbolt
12 years ago

The post office was surrounded by an EOD team as I approacehed. I knew it could only mean one thing. dharbolt.....

I was nervous I wouldn't get Dylan's bomb before my trip to Germany, but it got here just in time.

He hits me with:
A bag of BBQ pork jerky - Yay Pork!!!!
A bag of beer jerky - YES!
A bag of Worther's Original - a shop favorite!
2 packs of unscented baby wipes - perfect timing as it's already in the hundred here
A bottle of Mio juice mix

The smokes:
1 JdN Antaño Dark Corojo - love these
4 JdN Antaño 1970 Consul Robusto (nh)
2 La Riqueza No 4 - excellent smoke
1 Padron 1926 #6 or #9 - have heard a lot about these, looks tasty
1 JdN Cuatro Cinco - Wow! Had to look this one up, amazing
1 L'atilier LAT52 - another excellent Pete Johnson creation
1 L'atilier RC13 - (see above comment)
1 RoMa CroMagnon (aquitaine) - almost had me stumped on this
1 Viaje Platino Fino - love these! My favorite size as well
1 A Fuente Hemingway WOAM (nh) haven't had this vitola before
1 Oliva V Liga Especial Double Robusto (nh) speechless

An absolutely EPIC bombing with an ELITE selection of cigars. You either know my likes very well or also have great taste in cigars. Maduros and corojos are my "go-to". You weren't kidding about this hit... WOW

wallyguitar wrote:


Users browsing this topic