Abrignac
12 years ago
Found this at the bottom of the humidor. I'm thinking either harley or da wombat sent it to me in trade. Let's see how it smokes.
Ndill
12 years ago

Found this at the bottom of the humidor. I'm thinking either harley or da wombat sent it to me in trade. Let's see how it smokes.

Abrignac wrote:


Just smoked one two days ago. Had around three years on it and it was amazing. In fact, it was the first group buy I did here with a few other people around here. Had two in the humi but my buddy was over and gave him the other. May have to find a place to pick a few up. They are amazing without age but with a little time they are even better.

Hope your smoke is awesome 🇨🇮
Abrignac
12 years ago
Completely different than the HL maddy. About halfway through it. It has waaay more spice than any maddy I've ever smoke. Has some interesting undertones.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I always thought they were medium.
Abrignac
12 years ago
It was ok. I like the HL Maduro much better.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I like the OR HL maduro.

ALOT!
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
So which is better the original mj12 or the maddy?
Users browsing this topic