shaun341
12 years ago
I was gifted one if these in a wombat blind review pass and loved it. The one I had was robusto but I see them in a lancero also, plus a couple other smaller sizes. For those of you that have tried a few different sizes in these what was your favorite and was there a big difference in the flavor with this cigar and size.

Getting ready to buy a box but saw they make a lancero in these and can't make my mind up on what size now.
crgcpro
12 years ago
I've probably smoked more of those than anyone here. I always get the Robusto and the Matador sizes. The Robusto is a great value because it is bigger than most Robustos as 5.5x54.

ZRX1200
12 years ago
I haven't noticed a big difference between vitolas, but I also like the robusto.
cacman
12 years ago
They make a lancero???
Try the 8 Robusto sampler that contains 1 from each different line.
The CG and Kristania are also very good.
efinebloom
12 years ago

I was gifted one if these in a wombat blind review pass and loved it. The one I had was robusto but I see them in a lancero also, plus a couple other smaller sizes. For those of you that have tried a few different sizes in these what was your favorite and was there a big difference in the flavor with this cigar and size.

Getting ready to buy a box but saw they make a lancero in these and can't make my mind up on what size now.

shaun341 wrote:



LOVE this cigar. I just bought my first one in Lancero. I haven't smoked it yet though. If you haven't puloled the trigger yet, I can fire it up this evening.
shaun341
12 years ago
Don't smoke it on my account. I haven't pulled the trigger yet and probably wont for a few days waiting on the free shipping day. Let me know what you think when you do ash it.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

...........
Try the 8 Robusto sampler that contains 1 from each different line.
.........

cacman wrote:


Is this the only Kristoff product sold on cbid?
my quick search says so......................but not sure
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Like the Matador and the lancero. Great cigar IMHO
shaun341
12 years ago
I didn't even know that they had any Kristoff stuff on cbid.
crgcpro
12 years ago
Yeah you can get those samplers for around $40 sometimes. Usually run up to $48 but that isn't bad.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Yeah you can get those samplers for around $40 sometimes. Usually run up to $48 but that isn't bad.

crgcpro wrote:


are the other ones pretty good as well?
Users browsing this topic