Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
He said he sent the picture in, but the powers have not approved it... I guess a blood scattered mud hole is not safe to post.
kombat96
12 years ago
Honest I did send in a picture. I'm a dink but not even that rude.
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Hillbilly is just impatient. He evidently didn't read the original thread.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Just joshin around....
I feel ya on the upload time.
It took 3weeks to get my first photo approved
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Probably taking time to shrink the massive picture to a size acceptable for hosting... for the wombat that is... they just didn't want to show us the hill billy originally.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Probably taking time to shrink the massive picture to a size acceptable for hosting... for the wombat that is... they just didn't want to show us the hill billy originally.

frozenphoenix1 wrote:



Lol his photo will be 4 pages
wheelrite
12 years ago
I wanna see the smokes I sent...


wheel,
DrafterX
12 years ago
I heard he sold them on the ebay... 😟
madspackler
12 years ago
The picture will be so small the cigars will look like cigarettes.
dharbolt
12 years ago

I heard he sold them on the ebay... 😟

DrafterX wrote:





[-x OLH
kombat96
12 years ago

I heard he sold them on the ebay... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Now , that's funny.
I've smoked a few from the stomping already. A tataina (sp) mocha, inferno , diesel, man owar, woam, epc.

I have posted pictures of everything on fb & instagram. Yeah I use those social media's to keep in touch with my fellow botl across the US. So piss off, keep ur comments about that to ur selves.
DD1700
12 years ago

Now , that's funny.
I've smoked a few from the stomping already. A tataina (sp) mocha, inferno , diesel, man owar, woam, epc.

I have posted pictures of everything on fb & instagram. Yeah I use those social media's to keep in touch with my fellow botl across the US. So piss off, keep ur comments about that to ur selves.

kombat96 wrote:


I got no invite to your facebook 😢
kombat96
12 years ago

I got no invite to your facebook 😢

DD1700 wrote:


Cause I dont like you🐴
DD1700
12 years ago
FINE!!!! I wouldn't accept your invite anyway!!!!! Dink!!! Lol
madspackler
12 years ago
Anyone seen a list or a picture yet?.....





crickets...............










Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
He uploaded them, and it shorted out cbids servers. Mainframe is down.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
The only thing Wombat posts on FB is food pics.

TIGER
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

The only thing Wombat posts on FB is food pics.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



I'm guilty as charged....
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
Told you you didn't have membership privilages!!!!🐴
Users browsing this topic