TonyChurchill
12 years ago
Easily the finest constructed cigar outta AJF. Great looking wrapper, solid as a rock, with a perfect draw. Lots of smoke, even though the burn is long and slow. Razor sharp burn too. To my taste buds, this is a cigar that lacks flavor and is more about strength. For the first time in a very long time, I've found an AJF made cigar that did not meet my expectations. Maybe it's just going to take time for the tobaccos to marry. Given the lofty price, and nice write up, I was expecting something really special. Sadly, to my taste, this is not yet the case. Will check them again in 6 months to see if time has helped.

There is no bigger single fan of AJF cigars than I. That's my take, what say you?
riverdog
12 years ago
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
They'll probably be a lot better in 6 months
I rest all AJs blends.....even the MoWPAs
leftyposthole
12 years ago
He's getting sucked into the CI vacuum....
Users browsing this topic