bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
So, tonight I stopped in at the Vets Hall and fired up a new-to-me cigar.. A RyJ Reserve robusto,

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/11947/romeo-y-julieta-reserve/ .

It was a very good cigar. I can't say all the nuances of the flavor profile, but it had a very hardy flavor.

Then I had to decide between a Diesel Crucible or a Gurkha Ninja Knife. I chose the Gurkha.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/11166/gurkha-ninja/ 

Right off the bat... it lit easy, smoked easy, and a had great flavor that I have not yet experienced in another cigar. The whole time I was smoking it the smoke was rolling off the head like no body's business! I sat it down in a clip 3 times while I was getting another beer and taking a nature break and when I came back to it.. it performed like a newly lit cigar!

The smoked continued to roll off the head like a smoke stack and it smoked and tasted great....

I was gonna light up that Crucible, but decided to quit while I was ahead.

🇨🇮




tonygraz
12 years ago
One of the Gurkha's I have yet to try and according to my cigar inventory, I don't have any (but I swear I've seen one in my stock).
Ndill
12 years ago
We all make mistakes
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Let us know how many blow up on you.
They have been hit or miss with me.
No quality control.
Hope they all smoke well for you.
I really enjoyed the beast, but 2 of the 4 I've smoked burned wonky and split in half.
Perhaps they need to rest longer.
When one cigar fails the prices go up on the others.
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I don't have construction issues with the Gurkhas I have.

:-k
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I don't have construction issues with the Gurkhas I have.

:-k

bs_kwaj wrote:



I have only had 4.

I have just heard a lot of horror stories from fellow BOTL's
tonygraz
12 years ago
I've smoked well over 100 Gurkhas and never had one explode and only a few have had wrapper issues. I've only smoked a few ROTT tho.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I've smoked well over 100 Gurkhas and never had one explode and only a few have had wrapper issues. I've only smoked a few ROTT tho.

tonygraz wrote:



Very interesting!:-k
kombat96
12 years ago

I've smoked well over 100 Gurkhas and never had one explode and only a few have had wrapper issues. I've only smoked a few ROTT tho.

tonygraz wrote:


That's a true girl ninja, exploded and u didn't even know it.
Users browsing this topic