bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
cacman
12 years ago
Some times you feel like a nut.
Just in time to rest them before the 4th.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
tonygraz
12 years ago
Just to what extent will they go to to sell old dry leaves to people.
chazbo
12 years ago
They use to have them on auction all the time years ago. Decent stick but nothing special.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

They use to have them on auction all the time years ago. Decent stick but nothing special.

chazbo wrote:



Kinda how I feel about every CAO I've had. Not a bad stick for the price, but I'd rather put my money towards Pepin's

To each his own.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Kinda how I feel about every CAO I've had. Not a bad stick for the price, but I'd rather put my money towards Pepin's

To each his own.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




Josh, before Ozgener left and General Cigar took over they made some really good cigars. But yes @ this point.....
Gimme da Pepin's stuff 🍺
sd72
12 years ago
Ain't that ^^^^ the truth.
riverdog
12 years ago

They use to have them on auction all the time years ago. Decent stick but nothing special.

chazbo wrote:



Pretty well covers it, with the added caveat that construction could be problematic.
ah42266
12 years ago

it's a good smoke for 3 bucks, not a penny more.
DBIII
12 years ago
I went thru a few of these 3 packs years ago and they were not bad smokes.....have not had any in a long time. I used to enjoy the Italia and Brazillia more though. YMMV
Users browsing this topic