bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
. . . Monte Cristo Media Noche and Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial....

So, once a month they have Bingo at the Vets Hall on Thursday nights. I don't do bingo. So, I headed down there after about 9:30. (One of my days off.) All the Bingo people were gone and just 4 people were still there.

I lit up that Media Noche that was only about a week OTA. When I first lit it up I was bit concerned, but at about the halfway point it was smoking good and had a good flavor. It was getting a bit hot at about an inch and a half left, so I put it down. The other four will be sitting in the humidor for a while.

After that I fired up a Diesel Crucible. It lit up easy, smoked easy.. .lot of smoke and good flavor. Just like the other Diesels I've had it was a very good cigar, right down to the nub. The ash attacked me a couple of times, but I got wise to it and proceeded without further incident. 😇

By now everybody else had a left, so I sat there and fired up that Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial. As expected, it was a great smoke. Smoked it down to about a half inch and the flavor never stopped, it didn't get hot, and it was sad to have to end it. ;-)


🇨🇮
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Sounds like you won 3 x. That's better than anyone at bingo I'm sure
Users browsing this topic