LetsRock
12 years ago
So this winter caused all kinds of havoc with my humidor and the result is I have a decent amont of cigars that are dried out. What is the prerefer method to bringing these back, if any, and is it even worth at this point?. I would say the ones effected are decent smokes but by no means my top stuff, those are in a separate humi that for whatever reason hasnt been effected.
sd72
12 years ago
Fill and maintain humidity devices, check seal, replace humi/cooler/tub with something that seals if needed. Wait till fall-ish. They'll be fine.
LetsRock
12 years ago

Fill and maintain humidity devices, check seal, replace humi/cooler/tub with something that seals if needed. Wait till fall-ish. They'll be fine.

sd72 wrote:




Cool...thanks. Should I keep all the dry ones in a separate humidor and treat it any differently than the non-dried cigars?
sd72
12 years ago
I'd keep them separate just because they're a draw on humidity. Your other smokes will become humidifiers as the humi seeks a balance. Time will depend on how they're packed, sealed boxes, wrapped bundles will take some time. Loose cigars should come back fairly quickly. Cello on (LOL) is fine, as it's permeable.
LetsRock
12 years ago
All cigars have been repositioned and treated....wish me luck.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
You could have just peed on them like I do.

TIGER
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

You could have just peed on them like I do.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


those are da ones you send out prolly........
LetsRock
12 years ago

You could have just peed on them like I do.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



I always thought the ones you sent me tasted funny....at least they weren't dry though.
Mr Roso
12 years ago
I'd keep them separately and be very patient....
Users browsing this topic