bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I just came to after splashing cold water on my face and sat back down at my computer... and there were 16 new Won Lots in My Lots!!!

I messed up. I've missed the meetings. I want to quit.... [ram27bat]

Now I will definitely have to buy another cooler.

But, wait.... dang it... then that will look empty and want to be filled!

What to do... what to do....


#-o
TMCTLT
12 years ago
LMAO...your in deep my brutha
Palama
12 years ago
Awesome!

Well, awesomely good after you get your new cooler...awesomely bad when you get your credit card statement. 😣
danmdevries
12 years ago
Just the opposite here. Pretty excited my watch/won/winning/lost lots are all empty. First time since I got sucked in here.

Almost bid on a box yesterday but mustered enough restraint to back away from the computer.

My last order had 7 boxes, about 10 5 packs, and a few singles. Ate up all my fun money through the end of May.
cacman
12 years ago

You may be a victim of DBS. (Drunk Bidding Syndrome) That's when you're informed that you bid on more than you remembered while drinking!!!!

C'mon man, repeat after me........"Hi, my name is bs_kwaj and I have DBS......"

knokmdwn wrote:


DOH!!! 🤦
danmdevries
12 years ago

You may be a victim of DBS. (Drunk Bidding Syndrome) That's when you're informed that you bid on more than you remembered while drinking!!!!

C'mon man, repeat after me........"Hi, my name is bs_kwaj and I have DBS......"

DOH!!! d'oh!DOH!!! 🤦

cacman wrote:



Yup. The ol' drunk bid. "hey, I can get this box for 20% of retail! Bid! Chances are, someone's gonna beat me anyways" Go for it! If I win, heck, it's a steal!

Deal or no deal, when you end up winning 10 of these, you've spent a lot more than you wanted.
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I was stone cold sober and sitting around before heading to work!


🇨🇮
jeferris
12 years ago
Slippery slope indeed...
tonygraz
12 years ago
Still watching but not bidding. I have no room for more and can't find something if I want it. Bids have gone sky high with overbids showing up from time to time. I don't know how long I can resist, but I'm going to try for six months.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Dude you got a problem
delta1
12 years ago
If you adjust your shipping preference to later in the week, you can postpone shipment for almost a week. That'll give you two weeks to smoke more, thereby creating some room. Seven or eight cigars a day should do the trick. Problem solved.
thurson
12 years ago

I just came to after splashing cold water on my face and sat back down at my computer... and there were 16 new Won Lots in My Lots!!!

I messed up. I've missed the meetings. I want to quit.... [ram27bat]

Now I will definitely have to buy another cooler.

But, wait.... dang it... then that will look empty and want to be filled!

What to do... what to do....


#-o

bs_kwaj wrote:



At the rate you smoke I'd say that order is just about right.

[sarcasm]
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I didn't smoke anything... uh.. you know.. a couple of nights ago.

Last night I had an RyJ and a Sam Leccia White.

The RyJ was an excellent smoke. The Leccia was good.

bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

At the rate you smoke I'd say that order is just about right.

thurson wrote:




"I ordinarily smoke fifteen cigars during my five hours' labours, and if my interest reaches the enthusiastic point, I smoke more. I smoke with all my might, and allow no intervals."
-- Mark Twain

o:)
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

I just came to after splashing cold water on my face and sat back down at my computer... and there were 16 new Won Lots in My Lots!!!

I messed up. I've missed the meetings. I want to quit.... [ram27bat]

Now I will definitely have to buy another cooler.

But, wait.... dang it... then that will look empty and want to be filled!

What to do... what to do....


#-o

bs_kwaj wrote:




The entire CigarBid Team thanks you for paying our rent/mortgage, buying our groceries and purchasing fuel for our vehicles. Keep up the good work! 😇
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
BOMB Kwaj-he's got a new coolerdor to fill.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Just the opposite here. Pretty excited my watch/won/winning/lost lots are all empty. First time since I got sucked in here.

Almost bid on a box yesterday but mustered enough restraint to back away from the computer.

My last order had 7 boxes, about 10 5 packs, and a few singles. Ate up all my fun money through the end of May.

danmdevries wrote:



I'm with ya there. It's a 12 step program
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

The entire CigarBid Team thanks you for paying our rent/mortgage, buying our groceries and purchasing fuel for our vehicles. Keep up the good work! 😇

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



Rub it in why don't ya!
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

The entire CigarBid Team thanks you for paying our rent/mortgage, buying our groceries and purchasing fuel for our vehicles. Keep up the good work! 😇

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



I support, so that others may retire.


The Vets Hall has the other half of my money.

🍺
tonygraz
12 years ago
At one time I put a sizable amount of money in a VFW hall.
Users browsing this topic