Bitter Klinger
12 years ago
Weapon X
12 years ago
I found some at a b&m in FT Collins, Co, and I did get some online, but can't remember where, smoked a couple, gonna let the rest age awhile.
jeferris
12 years ago
Got some (2 maybe) from a shpo a while ago. Pretty sure they're gone now. I'll pm you another place...
deadeyedick
12 years ago
I have seen at least three advertisements for these on emails recently. As with most Fuente products they don't list prices but just say "call the store for prices".

DED
teedubbya
12 years ago
Maybe Trish or the guys scouring the interwebs for her can help you out?
Bitter Klinger
12 years ago
Well, I looked here first, then @ the mothership. But no cigar.

So anyway, a friend of mine contacted me to tell me of a B&M in a nearby town in FL that has some in stock. He's planning on making a short road trip with the Mrs. to go to the movies and drop by the spot that has some. He offered to send me a few, which was really nice of him!

The reviews I read described some nice pepper in the first third, then mellowing out to a Don Carlo-esque flavor profile. Sounds like yum to me...Weapon, what was your experience?

One of my local B&M's is a huge Fuente shop, and they've seen none - and no Easter Opus yet, either...very strange.

BK

Weapon X
12 years ago
BK I agree with the above review, was a good smoke, but like I said I'm gonna wait a few more months and smoke another.

If your friends deal falls through let me know I'll send you a couple, I have churchhills and robustos.
knokmdwn
12 years ago
X..........didn't you send me the pre-release on this stick the first time we traded? I have one and can't remember who sent it. I know I didn't buy it.
Weapon X
12 years ago
Ray Yes I did, but I think it was the second time.......but who's counting
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Ray, I'm pretty sure I handed you one last time you were here. Pre-release toro vitola.

DED
Users browsing this topic