Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Your thoughts?
Flavors?

Have you picked one up from spring street yet Joker?
cacman
12 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Did I here right that they are rolled by Pepin?
shaun341
12 years ago
I think I just read la siren a was moving factories. Now they are Pepin but I forget were they were moving to.
jespear
12 years ago
[quote=Hillbillyjosh770]Your thoughts?

Better than the "Mermaid", but not NEARLY as good as the regular La Sirena line.
z6joker9
12 years ago
La Sirena standard line is better IMO. I haven't tried the LE Merlion that SSC got in, probably will today. I believe the standard line is Pepin, the Merlion is La Aurora? Mermaid is made out of garbage.
z6joker9
12 years ago
PS I'll be there after 5 today.
mmogil
12 years ago

La Sirena standard line is better IMO. I haven't tried the LE Merlion that SSC got in, probably will today. I believe the standard line is Pepin, the Merlion is La Aurora? Mermaid is made out of garbage.

z6joker9 wrote:




The mermaid was an exclusive made by Pepin for Holt's. The sticks are decent, but they were also half price of the Original La Sirena line that scored a 91.

La Aurora produced the Merlion for La Sirena, scored a 90 in cigar aficionado and a 91 in Cigar Snob. I suggest you buy a few and let em age. though, the Toro size is consistent flavor profile. Regardless of size, they have a nice even burn.

The Sealion (5.5x47) is a limited edition Merlion blend and the 10th cigar in every box has a San Andreas Maduro wrapper. I've only had one of those, but it sure was nice.
z6joker9
12 years ago
^The shop owner was smoking one of those perfectos. I wonder if he already snagged the maduro though. If not it'll be mine shortly.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Just ashed the Corojo Sealion
Badazz little cigar! Burn time hour and a half. Slow burn, tight white ash...razor sharp.
Massive amounts of smoke for the size.
Users browsing this topic