Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Last week (my scheduled frequency is Tuesday) was the first week I had nothing delivered because I wasn't finding anything reasonable. I guess this could have fit in with an overbid topic but I think it is great to have finally pulled in a real winner. Yippiddy do da day!!
robertsccr5
12 years ago
My last purchase was on March 14


...Hello, my name is Robert and I've been clean for 39 days.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
And because it seems to be begging the question, I got Don Carlos Anniversary assortment (5) for $88. Oh yeah, x 2
robertsccr5
12 years ago

And because it seems to be begging the question, I got Don Carlos Anniversary assortment (5) for $88. Oh yeah, x 2

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



whoa....bro, those went for like $150 i think, a week or two ago. I posted about it.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

My last purchase was on March 14


...Hello, my name is Robert and I've been clean for 39 days.

robertsccr5 wrote:



Hello, my name is Robert too. I wish I had 39 days
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

whoa....bro, those went for like $150 i think, a week or two ago. I posted about it.

robertsccr5 wrote:



Hmmm...Makes me even happier. I picked one up a while back and was so excited to smoke one but nervous I wouldn't get another chance soon I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Well, I will be doing it very soon.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago


...Hello, my name is Robert and I've been clean for 39 days.

robertsccr5 wrote:



Not to worry... they'll be waiting for you when you fall off the wagon again....


#-o

🇨🇮
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Not to worry... they'll be waiting for you when you fall off the wagon again....


#-o

🇨🇮

bs_kwaj wrote:



It's a scary thought. I really want to ride this out but I see so many things that I am wanting to buy.
Realistically, I dont have any more space anyways.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
buy another cooler
robertsccr5
12 years ago

buy another cooler

gae9jang2j wrote:



but then I would be empty...I don't want to JUMP off the wagon.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
btwn cbid and the other "auction" place i occasionally see u on, u should fill it up pretty quick

c'mon, u know u want another cooler
robertsccr5
12 years ago
...Don't tempt me FRODO!
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
pfft.....
I made it 74 days.........
but.......... just fell off the wagon myself...............was running a "bit low" on Buesos (not really, but.....you know how it is...)
anyways.....4 fivers of Genesis Toros at $10/ea......translates to $40/box.......pretty good
dey quite good after a 1 year nap..............quite good indeed
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

pfft.....
I made it 74 days.........
but.......... just fell off the wagon myself...............was running a "bit low" on Buesos (not really, but.....you know how it is...)
anyways.....4 fivers of Genesis Toros at $10/ea......translates to $40/box.......pretty good
dey quite good after a 1 year nap..............quite good indeed

KingoftheCove wrote:



Yeah, that's a good reason to fall off the wagon pal. I had just done a transfer and had an empty 50 ct. glass top. Couldn't figure a better fit than these 2 samples. I can show em off and yet say they aren't opened.
Users browsing this topic