shaun341
12 years ago
So last year I made a wineador with 4 drawers and 1 shelf. It's been pretty full ever since. I use desktops for overflow.

I am constantly taking cigars out of the box to fit in my drawers cause I just didn't leave enough room for boxes. So wanting to keep some full boxes I ordered another wine cooler.

Now my question is do I need to build shelves for it or is there enough cedar in the boxes to hold a steady humidity? I do have some extra Spanish cedar from last year's build if need be.
dkeage
12 years ago

So last year I made a wineador with 4 drawers and 1 shelf. It's been pretty full ever since. I use desktops for overflow.

I am constantly taking cigars out of the box to fit in my drawers cause I just didn't leave enough room for boxes. So wanting to keep some full boxes I ordered another wine cooler.

Now my question is do I need to build shelves for it or is there enough cedar in the boxes to hold a steady humidity? I do have some extra Spanish cedar from last year's build if need be.

shaun341 wrote:




Mine is just full of boxes...seems fine
cacman
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic