shaun341
12 years ago
Today I started off with a t52. Of which when I was a noob I thought was not even close to as good as a 9. This one today had me thinking maybe they are better.

So list your favorite lps in order. Including unicos as I just moved onto a dirty rat and it's tasty.
crgcpro
12 years ago
My current order:

#9 Robusto
#9 Pig
#9 Toro
UF4
FFP
T52 Pig
UC Pig
UF13
L40
Tb2 Robbie/Toro
Dirty Rat
Ratzilla
cacman
12 years ago
Tatuaje 7th Reserva
shaun341
12 years ago
See I thought the uc pig was better then an ffp. Some of those I will never see. #9 robusto is on my short list to get a box just waiting on the right sale price.
shaun341
12 years ago
Oh and 7th reserva is a great smoke as well but I will take a noella reserva over that one
cacman
12 years ago

Oh and 7th reserva is a great smoke as well but I will take a noella reserva over that one

shaun341 wrote:


Can't wait to try a 5er of Belle Encre Reserva, but I ain't helping pay for someone elses case.
Just burns my ass you're forced to buy the case, and everyone includes the cost of the case with the cost of the cigars. Where's the gold or silver-foil wrapped version??
crgcpro
12 years ago
Cacman $195 isn't a bad price for 22 of them including the case. You can always gift the case away!
shaun341
12 years ago
I thought a certain someone had them for $165. I heard it 2nd hand though so could be a false number.
cacman
12 years ago

Cacman $195 isn't a bad price for 22 of them including the case. You can always gift the case away!

crgcpro wrote:


PM pretty please?
shaun341
12 years ago
I thought a certain someone had them for $165. I heard it 2nd hand though so could be a false number
crgcpro
12 years ago
$195. We bought a few locally yesterday.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Are the still making any if the rats?
cacman
12 years ago

$195. We bought them all yesterday.

crgcpro wrote:


:-$

🍺
sd72
12 years ago
I paid $165. Another place has em for $180. Both include shipping.
shaun341
12 years ago
Sdeve and his tats got the discussion all off base. Elitist bassurd
erjaq
12 years ago
LP #9
UF-13
Dirty Rat
L40
T52
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Undercrown

Those are the only one I've had, and that is my ordering. Still sitting on a UF4 and an FFP. Send any others to me immediately so I can complete my list.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

LP #9
UF-13
Dirty Rat
L40
T52
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Undercrown

Those are the only one I've had, and that is my ordering. Still sitting on a UF4 and an FFP. Send any others to me immediately so I can complete my list.

erjaq wrote:



Lp9
Ffp
Under crown













































Where's mine[sarcasm]
DD1700
12 years ago
Carful those are dangerous words here lately lol!!!
reckless
12 years ago
Dirty rat
Only great DE I've smoked.

IMO 9s are meh and uc are under that. Tats over all them.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Dirty rat
Only great DE I've smoked.

IMO 9s are meh and uc are under that. Tats over all them.

reckless wrote:



They are all sold out🤔
Users browsing this topic