KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Last summer I was hoarding triple maddies here and there, and often found them to be cheaper when buying certain samplers (5 triple maddies, 5 of something else.)

Anyways, tonight I figured I'd try one of the "something else", which was an Inferno.........very pleasantly surpised.........nice flavor, some sweetness throughout the smoke, some pepper during the first third, and a spicey/leather finish for the whole smoke, especially the second half.
I'm not a leather flavor fan, but this was different, and I liked it.

Most impressive was the construction.....razor sharp burn from beginning to nub, tons of smoke, perfect draw.

I have some more that I'm going to try soon, if they're as good as this last one, I'll be getting more.

carry on..............
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Have you tried the Oliva saison? I took a gamble on a box and glad I did. I like them enough to buy another box, and they're priced right IMO...cbid prices of course.
Philly Jack
shaun341
12 years ago
They are an exclusive? I did not know that. Guess I know where to get them now then.
ah42266
12 years ago
ya, the Inferno is not a bad smoke. It would be a $2.50per habano smoke here and get over-bid on because the 'Oliva' brand name is attached to it. 🐴
Some very good Habano wrapped smokes I have scored here of the last few month are....

AVE MARIA CHARLEMAGNE (7.5" x 54)..............................20 Box - $76
ESPINOSA PROXY-24 CHURCHILL (7" x 50)........................20 Box - $43
GUILLLERMO LEON GRAN TORO (6" x 58)..........................20 Box - $61
LA RELOBA SELECCION MEXICO BELICOSO (6.12" x 52)......25 Box - $72
MAN O WAR TORPEDO (6.25" x 54) ..................................22 Box - $67
CLE CUARENTA SIXTY (6" x 60)........................................25 Box - $64
PINAR del RIO SMALL BATCH HABANO CHURCHILL (7"x54)..24 Box - $37
CARLOS TORANO COLOSSEUM CHURCHILL (7" x 49)...........20 Mazo - $43
and the BAHIA MATANZAS PERFECTO NO.1 (8" x 58) 12 Box for $28, which is better then ANY of the big La Gloria Cubana Salomons I have smoked.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
ah42266
12 years ago

rah?

gae9jang2j wrote:





WHAT!!!!!


hi
Users browsing this topic