robertsccr5
12 years ago
2013 vs 2014 !

Maybe not...slim pickin's amongst these 14ers.

Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

2013 vs 2014 !

Maybe not...slim pickin's amongst these 14ers.

robertsccr5 wrote:



I'm not slim, I'm fluffy=d>
robertsccr5
12 years ago

I'm not slim, I'm fluffy=d>

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



I've heard. What about your cohorts??
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
The newest, Muddy, is gonna be a great addition as he gets time. Josh, he's as busy as a beaver holding down the cafe. What's this all about? 2014, we're into it 4 months. Give us all of 2013, what of it?
robertsccr5
12 years ago

The newest, Muddy, is gonna be a great addition as he gets time. Josh, he's as busy as a beaver holding down the cafe. What's this all about? 2014, we're into it 4 months. Give us all of 2013, what of it?

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



hahaha, this is how the 12ers started talking and look what happened to them[whip]
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
n00ds drool. 2012 rulez

n00ds these days don't even do their forum history homework
robertsccr5
12 years ago

n00ds drool. 2012 rulez

n00ds these days don't even do their forum history homework

gae9jang2j wrote:



True...then they would know that 13 stomped on the 12ers
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
just be glad i was in transit. i woulda buried someone from 13 with gurkhas, vs, flor del doo doos and puros indios.

no one ever talks about flor del doo doos anymore. cbid dont sell em no more?
Palama
12 years ago

True...then they would know that 13 stomped on the 12ers

robertsccr5 wrote:



+1

Had fun for sure and more importantly, met some great botl.
robertsccr5
12 years ago

just be glad i was in transit. i woulda buried someone from 13 with gurkhas, vs, flor del doo doos and puros indios.

no one ever talks about flor del doo doos anymore. cbid dont sell em no more?

gae9jang2j wrote:



It's easy to call the shots after the fact.

Can't speak on the flor del whatevers. never had em...I love me some Gurkhas though...just not Crest, Widowmaker (2nd half of the stick), Blue Steel, Master Select, Anniversario. Im sure im missing a few.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Haven't ya heard cafe bought out by an Chinese all you can eat buffett🐴

What's this I hear about a scrimmage[ram27bat]








































I'll be your Huckleberry[whip]
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
Palama
12 years ago
JY, I thinks dee HillyBilly thinks you're pake.

robertsccr5
12 years ago

JY, I thinks dee HillyBilly thinks you're pake.

Palama wrote:



x 2

...I had to Urban dictionary this one...for everyones edification:

Pronounced "pa-kay". This word is only commonly known in Hawaii. Person who is frugal. Someone who will not make a purchase at an excessive price. A person reluctant to spend money.
He no like buy, because it is not on sale, he so pake, yah? (Hawaiian pidgin English)
Palama
12 years ago

x 2

...I had to Urban dictionary this one...for everyones edification:

Pronounced "pa-kay". This word is only commonly known in Hawaii. Person who is frugal. Someone who will not make a purchase at an excessive price. A person reluctant to spend money.
He no like buy, because it is not on sale, he so pake, yah? (Hawaiian pidgin English)

robertsccr5 wrote:



Actually we take it a step further.

Pronouncing it "PAH-kay" implies that the person is tight-fisted. Just saying "pa-kay" means they're Chinese. All in the inflection.... [whip]
RodneyB
12 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Y

A

W

N

gae9jang2j wrote:



You musta got your azz handed to ya buy a 2013er
Palama perhaps.

Your getting yurs regardless of the year.🐴

Setting bur up[-x

In do time my friend.........




























mikey1597
12 years ago
This is so lame!
reckless
12 years ago
Sounds like a good ole pissin match.... make sure you check wind direction!!
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Back off HBJ they don't know
Users browsing this topic