Mandoman
12 years ago
stinger88 is here in Norfolk for a few weeks. He stopped by for a smoke a few days ago. I s[poke to he earlier today and he'll be stopping by tomorrow, Sat - 3 May, to fire up one or two. Anyone in the area is welcome to join us for good cigars and conversation.
Ndill
12 years ago
I'm heading over from Illinois. Be there in a bit.
Mandoman
12 years ago

I'm heading over from Illinois. Be there in a bit.

Ndill wrote:




Directions - Go East 'til you get to water (Atlantic Ocean), turn right.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I heard Stinger is low.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
If Stinger is really low I need his addy from Norfolk. It's hard to read it from the box I have. I wish I was closer than a couple hrs away or I'd meet up. Besides, this congestion is making it hard to want a stogie.
Ndill
12 years ago

Directions - Go East 'til you get to water (Atlantic Ocean), turn right.

Mandoman wrote:


Got it! Be there in a few
vanzandt
12 years ago
Zrx.......grape vine says your low.........








Jamie...
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I'm not supposed to smoke right now and I have a full 6'-3'-3' cabinet mocking me, and a 48quart pipe baccy coolidor!
wheelrite
12 years ago
***** ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


wheel,,
Mandoman
12 years ago
Was a La Aurora day.
Me - Puro Vintage Solomon
Stinger - 100 Anos (OR)

Good smokes, good conversation.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Hiya Mandoman!

Thought you didn't like us anymore.

Once I'm done with an inventory project so stupid only the Army could have thought it up, the mandolin will be built. I know I've said that before but it's been quite the year.
stinger88
12 years ago
It was a very nice day. Thanks for that great La Aurora.

And no I am not low. I actually brought one of humidors with me (and it isn't a travel one). Hoping to get at least one more sit down with Mandoman before I leave in mid-June. I think it will need to be a an all CC day that day. How does that sound Dave?
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Keel Heem!

Or Keel eeecchh other!

Mandoman
12 years ago

I think it will need to be a an all CC day that day. How does that sound Dave?

stinger88 wrote:


KEWL



Uh, sounds good.
Users browsing this topic