marc palanzo
12 years ago
This guy has an amazing collection of cigars. I've watched the 1st 3 parts so far.

Ndill
12 years ago
Yes he has a lot of money invested in cubans for sure. Part of me is turned off and wants to say "congrats you have a bunch of cigars that will never be smoked and enjoyed". To each his own though. I understand the want to but boxes and save them, I just don't have the money for it. I was wondering if the cameraman was going to take it out before he sucked it.....damn he was a kiss ass.
wheelrite
12 years ago
Awesome

I would smoke them...


wheel,,
DD1700
12 years ago
I have determined that the challenge is to find the. But only after I ash it am I satisfied!!!
robertsccr5
12 years ago
He has a nice collection of Tats as well.
Buckwheat
12 years ago
This guy over pays for cigars. You can find some of those cigars for less than he is saying.
robertsccr5
12 years ago

This guy over pays for cigars. You can find some of those cigars for less than he is saying.

Buckwheat wrote:



Doesn't look like he is hurting for money. Probably doesn't care to find them for a deal.
wheelrite
12 years ago
well,

he does have an impressive collection of smokes and all...

But, y'all should see MY collection of vintage PORN,,,


wheel,,
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Not a matter of finding a value. Unless this guy is just talking crap he said that the Cabinetta was a 3 to 4 hundred dollar cigar when you can find these in England for ~150 to $200 from top known dealers and collectors. I think he is just trying to "talk up" his collection. He does have some nice stuff.
Mithrandir
12 years ago
So he paid about 500 Lira or $10-12 for the box of siglo VI eh? 👎 Sorry make tha $1-2. Nonetheless, a very impressive collection. At 4 cigars a day, that's 1244/year. If he has 15, 000 cigars, he could smoke them all in 12 years...if he bought no more. Wonder if homeowner's insurance would cover the loss....what do you figure? 400-500 thousand dollars of smokes?
Buckwheat
12 years ago
At one time I had close to 5000 CCs. I pretty much quit smoking so I just started to give them away. Including some pretty rare and expensive smokes. I agree 100% with Ndill's above thought on having cigars that would never be smoked or enjoyed. I think it would be selfish to only collect to horde.
KNOF
12 years ago
What the heck is this I read Buckwheat? You quit smoking? You my friend had the most outrageous collection of them all, hands down!!! Now If I recall I told you if you ever needed to unload some to let me know. What happened, I thought you luv'd me after the Vegas trip, lol. Hope all is well my friend!
Users browsing this topic