jobinseattle1
12 years ago
Does cigarbid take suggestions for cigars?
I would like to see the Torano Signature 60.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Good first post jobin !
Ndill
12 years ago
Hello, my name is __________
dkeage
12 years ago

Hello, my name is __________

Ndill wrote:


Slim Shady?...🍺
Ndill
12 years ago
Nope, I'm Nathaniel.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
And I'm Mr. Stuff
spectresquad
12 years ago
And I am, as the Indians call me, "pale man with no taste"[jester] .
mikey1597
12 years ago

And I am, as the Indians call me, "pale man with no taste"[jester] .

spectresquad wrote:




They've tasted you? Strange customs
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Jobinseattle1 yes they do!!!

Email [email protected]
mikey1597
12 years ago
Be sure to ask about the "special" membership.


wink wink
Palama
12 years ago
^^^ Mr. Helpful ^^^
tonygraz
12 years ago
How many guys in Seattle can have the name Job ? Apparently this guy was the first.
delta1
12 years ago
Think that's his last name...his first name is Bleau.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Hey this guy is an it analyst. What's an it?
Users browsing this topic