Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Does anyones local carry Opus xxx?
Abrignac
12 years ago
One in town carries the Power Ranger and a couple others. Don't recall which ones though.
euodias
12 years ago
Yep, but not for cheap.
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Do they limit the number you can buy?
robertsccr5
12 years ago
I'll check tomorrow. Mission Pipe usually does but they're like $17 plus sales tax
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Msrp is around $10. Wouldn't pay anymore than 12
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Msrp is around $10. Wouldn't pay anymore than 12

Ndill wrote:



lol good ol' california. I believe the tobacco tax is 50%
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
Yes, my local gets them in, although I have no idea if he has any left or not at the present time.
crgcpro
12 years ago
It's really hard to find the 42 count boxes for less than $490 anymore. Singles usually go for $13-$15 when you can find them.

danmdevries
12 years ago
Have seen at one, didnt buy at $22.
shaun341
12 years ago
I haven't been fast enough to see any 42 count boxes this year unless they were outrageously high.
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
That's high. Would have to split a box at that price!
earthson
12 years ago
Several local locals in Nashville do, and they hover around MSRP, but I'm not sure Opus MSRP has been at $10 per for several years. Usually between $12-18 (PC - DC). And usually only at Christmas and Father's Day, though they'll break out a few boxes randomly throughout the year.
spectresquad
12 years ago
20-22 a piece, well that is out of my league, Ok so it is a long way out of my league, though some day I think I should splurge and have at least one Opus xxx. =p~
Users browsing this topic