J.Redleg
12 years ago
Cheap smoke that doesn't suck!

Great for those who want an everyday smoke with medium to full flavor / body.
hnixon12
12 years ago

Cheap smoke that doesn't suck!

Great for those who want an everyday smoke with medium to full flavor / body.

J.Redleg wrote:




Indeed it is....I love them, and dirt cheap.for me they resemble a LFD in flavor profile, and cheaper, others may not see the similiarity, but I do
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
I think I have one of those from a sampler. Need to dig it out and give it a try...

delta1
12 years ago
yup, it's a tasty great bang for buck cigar.
billyboy03
12 years ago
have not smoked one yet,but if they are like the flor de oliva line Iwill try a few
shaun341
12 years ago
I only had 1 and thought it was just ok. Not sure what they are going for on here but I would buy an Oliva O or G first.
crgcpro
12 years ago
It's a lot more mild than medium and nowhere in the ballpark of full though.

Could make a good morning smoke with some Ice coffee or sumpin.
Users browsing this topic