Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Leave the smokes in the box for storage or take em out and save space?
crgcpro
12 years ago
I keep them in the box until they are less than half full then I put them in 6 finger bags but don't seal them up.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I've been recieving these bags and wondered of people were making them with sealers. Are these bags that can be bought?
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Boxes until they get low and some times I'll leave them in the box until there is just a couple. That way I know the box codes, etc.
danmdevries
12 years ago

I've been recieving these bags and wondered of people were making them with sealers. Are these bags that can be bought?

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



You can order em.

Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I've been recieving these bags and wondered of people were making them with sealers. Are these bags that can be bought?

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



Google search five finger bangers.... I mean bags.
Users browsing this topic