TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Anyone pull the trigger and if so where'd they bottom out? Thanks.....🌫
danmdevries
12 years ago
Dont remember the number but it wasn't low enough for me to buy in, $35ish iirc
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I was bored. Watched it go to $31. That's a lot of buyers this early into it. Is this a sure thing??
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

I was bored. Watched it go to $31. That's a lot of buyers this early into it. Is this a sure thing??

Puffnstuff79 wrote:




Yes if you buy your guaranteed one fiver @ that price

And thanksDan....Puffy

Heard many good things about these and pulled the trigger on a fiver.
robertsccr5
12 years ago
I bought a box of Robs a while back. Once they hit about 6 months of rest they were much better than when I first got them. Kinda bummed, I gifted or traded off most of them.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

I bought a box of Robs a while back. Once they hit about 6 months of rest they were much better than when I first got them. Kinda bummed, I gifted or traded off most of them.

robertsccr5 wrote:




Bummer Robert, so the word is let them R&R for a bit before smoking....Thanks for the heads up!
danmdevries
12 years ago

Bummer Robert, so the word is let them R&R for a bit before smoking....Thanks for the heads up!

TMCTLT wrote:



Some are advocating aging them for a couple years as well.

DD1700
12 years ago
Six months rest does wonders for them. I got a box and they are much better with age.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thanks Dan...DD 🍺
jespear
12 years ago
Looks like I got the last two fivers.
Auction closed, (all items sold) as soon as I entered my bid.
Got'em for $29.66
danmdevries
12 years ago

Looks like I got the last two fivers.
Auction closed, (all items sold) as soon as I entered my bid.
Got'em for $29.66

jespear wrote:



Dang.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
jespear
12 years ago

good price

gae9jang2j wrote:



With tax, and S&H . . . a little less than $7 / stick.
I can live with that. 👍
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

With tax, and S&H . . . a little less than $7 / stick.
I can live with that. 👍

jespear wrote:



Apparently this noob (me) didn't realize they were so good. I haven't seen anything sell out that quickly before.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

With tax, and S&H . . . a little less than $7 / stick.
I can live with that. 👍

jespear wrote:



Especially when there's not a B&M near me that carries these. So now I CAN try them

Nice snag gettin the last two John 🍺
jespear
12 years ago

Apparently this noob (me) didn't realize they were so good. I haven't seen anything sell out that quickly before.

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



Have only smoked one of the HE's before . . . a Toro that I got in a trade.
Liked it enough to grab the robbies on FF.
jespear
12 years ago

Especially when there's not a B&M near me that carries these. So now I CAN try them

Nice snag gettin the last two John 🍺

TMCTLT wrote:




Now ya KNOW I would've sent ya a couple to try had you not won that FF fiver !
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
i could have too
jespear
12 years ago
RE-LISTED !

Free Fall: Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Robusto - 5 Cigars
Lot #1755178

Lowest price I observed so far. . . $29.66
( which is what I paid for them the last time they were listed )
SammyETN
12 years ago
Didn't they make CA"s Top 25 last year? Believe it was in the top ten.
Users browsing this topic