Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I picked up a box of the #2 cameroon. Aging? General discussion on these?
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Smoke em.
IMO, not nearly as good as the Ecuador or Maduro, but still a nice morning smoke.
rfenst
12 years ago

Smoke em.
IMO, not nearly as good as the Ecuador or Maduro, but still a nice morning smoke.

KingoftheCove wrote:




Maduro rocks!
frankj1
12 years ago

Maduro rocks!

rfenst wrote:


agree. great in that #2
nolen
12 years ago
The Cameroons are my favorite in the line and one of my all-time favorite Cameroons, period. The Peferidos don't need any aging, they come to you with a lot of aging on them. You are in for a treat - enjoy brother!
QMPASH
12 years ago
Not a bad smoke but a tad over-priced in my opinion. Maybe I was expecting too much when I bought them. 🌫
kombat96
12 years ago
Ive got 2 of each tubo from 5 years ago. Might have to crack one open.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Not a bad smoke but a tad over-priced in my opinion. Maybe I was expecting too much when I bought them. 🌫

QMPASH wrote:



At $4.50 a stick I thought I was getting in good. Reviews were saying good but not $10 good. Then someone hit em at $8 and said that was on the money but there fav wasn't Cameroon, but at another $1-2 less they'd fire at a box. I figured I'm not a stickler at specific wrappers cause they all have their time and conditions. So, if $8 was worthy and 6 or 7 was a sure thing, then at almost half the price I was a weiner
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Ive got 2 of each tubo from 5 years ago. Might have to crack one open.

kombat96 wrote:



Let me know?
frankj1
12 years ago

Ive got 2 of each tubo from 5 years ago. Might have to crack one open.

kombat96 wrote:


possibly the larger #1's?
Users browsing this topic