spectresquad
12 years ago
I tried to post pictures, but they are a no show but this is what I wrote...


OMG....I just got the box, and I was getting all teary eyed. The first thing I saw was some cigars I could not identify through the bubble wrap as Gurkha's . Wow I got knocked over by the La Herencia, and man do they smell good! Then the Custom made cigars were unwrapped, and bang, another hit to the nose and man my head is spinning. Then I opened the Humidor, which by the way I have always likes that one, and wow Gurkas I had never had. The viper, the Grand Age, legend, and the rest. I am so excited for the crew. They are going to have a blast when they get their Travel humidors filled with goodies.

This is exciting for me, and I know it will be for the crew. They are not suspecting anything.

There were 18 Various Gurkhas including Centenarys, Viper, Legends, Centurians, some that did not have names on the labels, Vintage 2001, Grand age box pressed, and more. The La Herencia were the Oscuro Fuerte, and the custom blends were numbered Ci's. The Gurkah Humjidor was the one in black with the guy on the front, my favorite. I packed everything in the travel humidors i bought the crew and cant wait to see their faces at the dinner before sailing.


What a kind gesture, and it just shows you guys are the best!
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Glad to have helped out Sir, and my Very Best to yourself and your men🍺
Please be safe on your upcoming mission

Paul
rfenst
12 years ago
Hope you enjoy the generous gift!
eye2
12 years ago
Very cool. 🇨🇮
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
mikey1597
12 years ago
Paul is one of the most generous Bruthas we have here!
Users browsing this topic