bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
. . . J. Fuego Origen.

I haven't smoked a cigar in a couple of days, so tonight I stopped in on the way home and pulled a Sam Leccia White.

From the start to the half inch finish it was an easy draw and lot of smoke. If I could describe the flavor profile I'd have to say it was a hardy, leathery kinda taste. It was very good. Better than I recall the last 2 being. Good stuff.

After that I dug out a J. Fuego Origen. It was a much firmer pack, but it lit up easy, smoked easy, produced just as much smoke. This one had a, I dunno, I guess, a much creamier taste. And it was good down to the nub also.

That humidor at the Vets Hall, with the Boveda packs in it, seems to be doing a great job.

🇨🇮
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
origens suck!!! send em to me.
Users browsing this topic