honyok
12 years ago
Anyone familiar with this cigar. Usually at this price they're a bad roll.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
bad roll, bad tobacco, bad everything.... stay away... when CI describes something as "incredibly mild and mellow" that's code for "devoid of any taste and flavor"...
tonygraz
12 years ago
I smoked some of them a long time ago. They were horrible then, so I presume they didn't get any better. I'm not even sure they were all tobacco.
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Anyone familiar with this cigar. Usually at this price they're a bad roll.

honyok wrote:



Honyok, don't listen to the elitists here. This is a value-priced cigar that's very mild. For a new smoker, its not bad. Since it IS a value-priced smoke, it won't compare to something very expensive. And it IS ALL tobacco not like the comment that hinted it wasn't.

So if you're new to smoking, it 'may' be worth a try. I can tell you that CI sells them all day, every day. Its among the top 5 mild smokes sold. So while its not an elitist-type cigar, its good for mooches and newbies.

By the way, I smoked them. This was after I'd been smoking a few years so it was a little too mild for me but it wasn't unpleasant and didn't burn badly.
ah42266
12 years ago
flavorless garbage
muddy77
12 years ago
yeah I had one about a year or so ago and it tasted so bad my scotch couldn't wash the taste out of my mouth.
Users browsing this topic