Abrignac
12 years ago
My vet harleyd31 sent me one last year. I found it while playing tetris a few minutes ago.

Not for the faint at heart.

It's got a nice Conny Broadleaf Maduro wrapper. Bound with Nicaraguan Habano and Corojo. Filled with aged Nicaraguan Corojo and Criollo.

Damn nice smoke. Thanks Paul.

🇨🇮
clickbangdead
12 years ago
Try the 'A'. If you've got 3 hours to kill it's a great smoke.
nolen
12 years ago
I had one a couple weeks ago, it had been a while. Arielle stopped by my local, dropped off some stock and stayed a while... just delightful and the cigar was good too.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Try the 'A'. If you've got 3 hours to kill it's a great smoke.

clickbangdead wrote:



I have three of those been resting a good year or better ( mebbe two ) am gonna take up to MI over the 4th to smoke with the BIL's.
Users browsing this topic