kombat96
12 years ago
Post ur best picture of u retro haling a cigar, post what cigar it is also.

Sound like a contest you all would be interested in. Winner gets a 5r. Judging will be done by quality of smoke output, cigar choice & overall photo. 1 picture per person only.
Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago
the ultimate selfie contest ^
kombat96
12 years ago
Cigar style.
dharbolt
12 years ago
So fausto retrohale pic ftw?

As long as your eyes aren't watering
dharbolt
12 years ago
Fausto lance. Lol
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Bonus points for a white owl pineapple?
kombat96
12 years ago
If you can retro one of those down to a nub, u win!
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Thats tempting...
delta1
12 years ago
Regifting OUTRAGE!!!!
nolen
12 years ago
I can blow smoke rings out of my nose.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I can blow smoke rings out of my nose.

nolen wrote:



I think you're blowing it from somewhere else. Nose rings, let's see
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Gonna have to re- visit some of Willy V's ole VSM posts er whatever he called it to see which cigars put out the Most Smoke!! 🌫
bs_kwaj
12 years ago

Gonna have to re- visit some of Willy V's ole VSM posts er whatever he called it to see which cigars put out the Most Smoke!! 🌫

TMCTLT wrote:



In my recent experience, the Gurkha Ninja Knife puts out the most smoke. Even just sitting there, smoke pours off the foot like crazy.

In a side note... looking forward to the nose smoke photos that are gonna be coming out soon. Heheh.. Not.

🇨🇮
TMCTLT
12 years ago

In my recent experience, the Gurkha Ninja Knife puts out the most smoke. Even just sitting there, smoke pours off the foot like crazy.

In a side note... looking forward to the nose smoke photos that are gonna be coming out soon. Heheh.. Not.

🇨🇮

bs_kwaj wrote:





Right!!! Well truth be known, we should prolly be Okay with the nasal smoke rings.....can you imagine where else they'd be blowing them from If They Only Could....🌫

How's things in the Middle of Nowhere ?
bs_kwaj
12 years ago



How's things in the Middle of Nowhere ?

TMCTLT wrote:



It stopped raining for a bit. We're already somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 some odd inches above normal.

I've been smoking like a mad man. Tried some retrohaling the other night. That'll take some practice.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

It stopped raining for a bit. We're already somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 some odd inches above normal.

I've been smoking like a mad man. Tried some retrohaling the other night. That'll take some practice.

bs_kwaj wrote:




Wow, that's A lot of rainfall!! I've noticed you've " stepped up " your a smoking program....and brother if I were in your position I'd be smokin real regular TOO! What Else is a feller to do? I retro hale periodically but find that a lot of cigars are too strong for me to do it, and having deviated septum doesn't help matters.
Users browsing this topic