Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I'm fixin to pull the trigger on some
Tatuaje Nicaraguan cojonu 12 maddys.

I like maduro.

Do you like this stick?
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
bassman45
12 years ago
jespear
12 years ago
Will let you know after Memorial Day weekend.
RodneyB
12 years ago
DD1700
12 years ago
No they suk send them to Jamie!!!
cacman
12 years ago
If you like the 7th Reserva, you'll love… er… hate them. Send this way for proper incineration.
illinichaser
12 years ago
I'm not sure on these.

Better send me a 5'er to try out. . .



🍺
youngra
12 years ago

I'm not sure on these.

Better send me a 5'er to try out. . .



🍺

illinichaser wrote:




Ditto - better get a couple boxes for Quality Control to test out before you actually try them yourself. I would volunteer to sacrifice myself to test these, insuring they are either a pass or fail. All needed paperwork will be filled out and returned with the ashes and nubs!!!!! [sarcasm]

RY
🇨🇮
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Have only had a couple tats and have a few more resting. Loved em to the finger burn. Those and more lps are in my future.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Had the pre release and current and yes.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Still have a few left from The 2012 Book and they're very good IMHO
tbozz
12 years ago
Not my favorite tat, would rather smoke a regio or a 7th reserva.
erjaq
12 years ago
Haven't had the maduro, but the habano wrapper version is among the greatest cigars I've ever tried. The Sumatra is also good but not nearly as good.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Nope.......not a fan of Connie broadleaf.

Love the 12 Cojuno Capa Especial,7th Natural and the Black PL's


Ron
dharbolt
12 years ago
You wont be sad as long as you are happy.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
You won't be happy if you find out you could have been happier
reckless
12 years ago
Smoked a 2012 habano last night and couldnt taste a thing because of my allergies luckily onetoomany showed up and I gave the rest to him (3/4 a cigar).... he said it was GREAT!! lol
Users browsing this topic