LetsRock
12 years ago
Smoked my first Headley Grange this weekend and though it had no taste at all. Very disappointing. It was very weak in flavor and really didn't taste like much to me.
youngra
12 years ago

Smoked my first Headley Grange this weekend and though it had no taste at all. Very disappointing. It was very weak in flavor and really didn't taste like much to me.

LetsRock wrote:



Dayum, was that from the poker winnings (are you already sparkin 'em up?) - [sarcasm]

Agreed - thought there would be more there, but fairly bland.:-k

RY
🇨🇮
shaun341
12 years ago
Guess it wasn't the best choice for a victory smoke lol. I like the four kicks better and the jd Howard even more.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
They are light/medium and possibly NWO proof.
LetsRock
12 years ago

Dayum, was that from the poker winnings (are you already sparkin 'em up?) - [sarcasm]

Agreed - thought there would be more there, but fairly bland.:-k

RY
🇨🇮

youngra wrote:




Haha...if there is one in the poker pot I will gladly send them to one of the other winners.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
I enjoyed the Drumstick that Numi sent but haven't tried any of the other vitolas, I liked the lancero!!
frankj1
12 years ago

I enjoyed the Drumstick that Numi sent but haven't tried any of the other vitolas, I liked the lancero!!

TMCTLT wrote:


same here, and also from Numi.
efinebloom
12 years ago
The JD Howard is a better stick for sure.
Bitter Klinger
12 years ago

Smoked my first Headley Grange this weekend and though it had no taste at all. Very disappointing. It was very weak in flavor and really didn't taste like much to me.

LetsRock wrote:



Me too. Had the dobles. Thought very highly of it - so much so, I thought it was Dominican leaf, which I prefer. Turns out its Nicaraguan leaf rolled in the DR.

Wherever that Nicaraguan leaf comes from, the rest of the Nicaraguan brands need to buy some.

The HG could use some spice, but I thought it was really smooth and tasty. It could have used some age, too. I want to try a four kicks to compare.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

The JD Howard is a better stick for me for sure.

efinebloom wrote:




Fixed it for you Elliott 🍺
Users browsing this topic