bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
05busa
12 years ago
i hope i still win
jongk47
12 years ago
30 a piece...yikes
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Im not saying I won't, but I have not yet paid that much for a cigar. I've come close, but I just can't find my reason to pull that trigger yet. Gotten $30 cigars, just not paid $30
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Dumb Ash $30 for FFP should be punched in the face.
Hammerhead69
12 years ago
I agree. A punch in the face is warranted.
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
No no... not Punch. Liga Privada. 🤦



;-)
t33bone
12 years ago
Please PM me and I'll sell my box for $30 per cigar. LOL
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!

stogiemonger wrote:



heheh... How often do you copy and paste that into these threads?


Actually, I did not have 'overbid' in mind when I started this thread.

I was just curious how good the cigars were at that price.

🇨🇮
shaun341
12 years ago
They are not good at all for that price. I am disappointed in the ones I have for $15/ea. They are airy to me. Lot of smoke but only feels like half of it has any kind of taste to it. The Unicos on here are crazy high and I wouldn't even bother looking at them. Although I have not seen any rats, l40, or ffp at a b&m in awhile for some reason.
stogiemonger
12 years ago

heheh... How often do you copy and paste that into these threads?


Actually, I did not have 'overbid' in mind when I started this thread.

I was just curious how good the cigars were at that price.

🇨🇮

bs_kwaj wrote:





lol!

If you must know, I don't c/p my standard response to overbid threads, and yours certainly was one, regardless of intent.

I type it every time.🌫


bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Ok then. < --- as in Raising Arizona.)
Users browsing this topic