clickbangdead
12 years ago
Thinking of picking one of these two up, looking for some insight from the board as to which is they'd buy. So, what is the consensus?
SRH1
12 years ago
I'd chose the 898's.....
crgcpro
12 years ago
Lusi
898
Culebra
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Brother in law wanted some culebras so I picked up a 3x3x2 combo from a site to split with him. Spouse to be trying to find their way here....these will be fun when the three of us BIL's get together we can bust onto one of these and do a Three Stooges Review. Nyuk nyuk
xibbumbero
12 years ago
Culebras are nice,898's be mo betta. X 😇
deadeyedick
12 years ago
898 Varnished

Smoking from a box of '07 and they are fantastic.

DED
BuckyB93
12 years ago
In my opinion its not a question. 898's

(never really figured out why buy Culebras other than the novelty)
DBIII
12 years ago
Partagas make damn fine smokes imho, get both.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I've had two 898's from 98' one from 2002 and one from 2005 and none blew my socks off....may just not be my profile though. Weird I like the PC PSD4 though.
fiddler898
12 years ago
Naturally I'm partial to the 898s, and suggest you toss in a 3 pack of Coronas Senior; you'll be glad you did!

👻
bdrizzle
12 years ago
My vote is 898, but it is my favorite smoke. I won't even share with Jamie. I stick him with boli's.
earthson
12 years ago
898, hands down. And a 25er of shorts. You're Welcome.

P.S.: Culebras are for weddings.
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Hands down the Serie Connaisseur line (No. 1, 2 or 3) are some of the best cigars that Partagas has ever rolled. I would also put a vote in for the pre tobacco change PSD4's. Sadly, none of these are available any more.

Currently available tops would be: Shorts, PSD4's, Serie P No.2 & Coronas Junior Tubes. The 898's and Lusi are good but can take a while to come into their own. JMO
BlueDude
12 years ago
898 Varnished
Users browsing this topic