Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Too big or too good?
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
shaun341
12 years ago
I have one of the dl700 I think, whatever the next size down is. It looks so tasty but I keep thinking when am I ever going to have the time or want to smoke that big azz cigar. Going to have to find the time eventually though cause it was a Christmas present from my niece 2 xmas ago.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
One note smoke, 3 hours long you better like it
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Figures it's one dimensional. I guess I'll hold onto it till I have a long day outside with some alcohol.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Good campfire stick.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
I smoked one once... took the tv and xbox out back with the bong and played call of duty for 3 hours... it was fun...
dharbolt
12 years ago
Look for the meaner digger fluffy
DBIII
12 years ago
I've accumulated some large smokes over the years and have never smoked an A size cigar.......that will change this summer, have a Padron 64 A maddie thats been calling my name now for awhile. Also have a digger maduro that I'm hopeing doesn't turn me green, is it as strong as the rest of the LFD I've had?
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
yes... yes it is...
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Well well, I just lit this puppy up about 20 minutes ago and I wouldn't mind it at all if the flavor stayed the same. I just doubt that with a smoke this big that it'll stay throughout.
Users browsing this topic