bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
. . . if the guy who works mids shows up on time.

Tonight I brought along a:

RyJ Habana Reserve Robusto
San Cristobal Revelation Mystic
La Herencia CORE (a big boxed churchill mammer jammer)

🍺


🇨🇮
kombat96
12 years ago
You need to use twitter not cbid
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I don't do twitter or any of them other online things...

So, I started out with the RyJ. That was a very good tasting cigar. At first it was an easy draw and a lot of good flavored smoke. During the first third though, it started burning wonky, but I kept at it and re-lit it a couple of times, but overall, it was very good.

After that, the CORE and the Mystic smoked good and I have no complaints, but neither was as tasty as the RyJ.

Tonight I paired it all up with some Kona Longboards.


🍺
DrafterX
12 years ago
I hate it when they start burning wonky... 😟
danmdevries
12 years ago

You need to use twitter not cbid

kombat96 wrote:



Some of us started on message boards and stuck with 'em.
Not everyone's interested in being a twit.
(full disclosure: I have a tweeter account, but use it solely for websites that ask for facebook/tweeter login)
Users browsing this topic